private view


A big thanks to everyone how came to the inkygoodness private view on Thursday night- it was bosting!







Above are the works I was exhibiting: dot-to-dot, totem, (and my debut in wood work) wheeley bird! It was a really refreshing change to make something in 3d, and something that if I have the time I would definitely like to do more of. Inset wheels, axels and wood filler add a bit more variety to the usual CMD C/CMD V.

The night also saw the launch of the current issue of Ammo Magazine, with a cover illustrated by the super aaron miller . I'm sure they wont mind me directing you to their flickr account of the evening. Enjoy!

6 comments:

  1. dot-to-dot looks so fun. Love the color palette and is the wood bird wearing sneakers? Love love it ;-D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great work, Kate. I especially like the wooden bird. It's beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous bird! Loving it! xm

    ReplyDelete
  4. thankyou very much everyone! yup the bird in wearing trainers. I think my woodworking skills need a bit of practice before I can manage fully formed bird feet :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hello! I've found your blog recently and want to say how like your work!

    ReplyDelete