amazing post!

Today I received a brilliant parcel from moncho ediciones Marina Haller!

First off I was given this beautiful screen printed concertina book "Amigas Que Engordan", which is a great little story about two best chums who enjoy accompanying all their day to day activities with eating good food. My favourite has to be the aerobics with a cone of chips (these girls aren't daft!) Marina's illustrations are brilliant.



This came packaged with a lovely set of screen printed recipe cards. Awesome!



Next up, Marina and her new husband were kind enough to send me some copies of their wedding invite (which I had designed the cats image for). I absolutely love the type they've designed, and the printing is incredible! Definitely inspired me to get practicing :-)



...And if all that wasn't enough I also got this great printed wooden box full of sweets!



Big massive thankyous to the moncho team! What a good day?

4 comments:

  1. gorgeous recipe cards, like d weddin invite. nice blog take a look at mine if u get a chance :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Printing it on the box is such a great idea! beautiful illustration, loved it!

    ReplyDelete