Poop poop!

A while a go I had the pleasure of working with the cracking folk at A Productions , illustrating a couple of the picture books for the CBeebies' show, Driver Dan's Story Train. These are a a few images from the episode "Sweetie's Garden" which was aired last Friday. You can watch the whole episode HERE (Masses of respect to the young chap giving the double thumbs up at 09.51!) :



I felt very smug to have my name read out by Peter Serafinowicz (whose name I can't say, but can copy and paste :)

NB: Despite illustrating a story about good housekeeping, I would like to stress that I am really one massively messy bunny...

5 comments:

  1. Wow, that looks absolutely brilliant Kate! Unfortunately I can't watch the video because I don't live in the UK but I'm sure it's wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your work Kate and this is amazing! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just watched it - amazing work as always! (I want that book)

    Becka

    ReplyDelete
  4. Blooming marvellous. Absolutely love it all! I'm going to watch it now!

    ReplyDelete