Hurrah!




A very belated happy new year all! I have been hidden away for all of it so far being proper-super-duper-extra-very muchly busy, but can now finally and safely say that I have completed my firstest ever children's picture book! Woopa! I cannae give too much away yet, but it is being published by the very lovely and patient folks at Simon and Schuster, and written by the cleverest Claire Freedman. It shall very hopefully be out at the end of the summer (unless everyone hates it at Bologna. Then they will be used as very expensive frisbees and I will run away and live on the moon.)
So look out for "The Great Snortle Hunt"; coloured in especially for all the nice people who like woodland creatures and odd socks.

6 comments:

  1. how exciting! Very much looking forward to seeing it :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations! Your illustrations are great and I'm sure they are going to love your book at Bologna:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm actually going to Bologna's fair, so I will keep an eye out for your book. :)
    The first one is always exciting, isn't it? Good luck with it! I'm sure it will be a success... your work is great!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats! Is it possible that this is your first book? You are so talented I thought you had done dozens already:)

    ReplyDelete
  5. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awesome, congrats. I am hoping to work with your agent Kate and am highly coveting your work. Gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete