...And finally!


We finally got here. This Thursday is the big day for the first ever children's book that I have doodled and coloured in from start to finish (but of course, written by the lovely Claire Freedman!)

To celebrate I am giving away a copy of this specially designed print. To enter, either comment here on this blogpost, or head over to my twitter for the retweeting details.

For more details on the book you can head over to the Simon and Schuster website here, or you can find it for preorder on amazon here.

Thank you very much!

The giveaway is now closed, and the winner was @jasonruddy via twitter. Many thanks for entering and all your lovely support and comments. Cheers! x

19 comments:

  1. Congratulations! And thanks for the chance to win.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay! It looks super cute!! Congrats!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This looks amazing! Well done. It must be very exciting :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Well done!
    The book looks brilliant. Congratulations!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congratulations, I'm so excited for this book to come out.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I can't wait to get the book! It looks positively brilliant as does the print. I wants it! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I really love your work Kate, it´s so inspiring! Your style is so special, hope I get the chance to have the book in my hands :D

    ReplyDelete
  9. eee! i have put the date in my diary - will be heading in to town to get my paws on it! cant wait to see it.

    ReplyDelete
  10. adorable book!! I've got my copy already and I'm a happy person!:D

    ReplyDelete
  11. Fabulous work, you've got such an inspiring style!xxx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Congratulations on finishing your book - your work is lovely so this will be the first of many, I am sure :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Congratulations, it looks a lovely book!

    ReplyDelete
  14. hurrah! i would be so psyched to be able to have this print on my wall. if the book isn't released in the US, i'm going to have to get it shipped over from the uk because i need a copy!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Congratulations! It looks adorable. I hope it sells well and that you get a lot of good critiques. :)

    ReplyDelete
  16. Ahoy Kate! I bought the book and it is FANTASTIC. I especially love the spread where they are crossing the water on the stones. I also really like the speckled paper you used. Anywho, a new favorite of mine. Just wanted to let you know. Cheers!

    ReplyDelete
  17. When does your next book come out? I hope it won't be a super long wait.

    ReplyDelete
  18. So pleased you like it Ben- it means a lot! My next book with Simon and Schuster should be out next summer. I am colouring it in right now!

    ReplyDelete