Girls Who Draw: Mythical Creatrues


The new Girls Who Draw postcard book is finally finished! This time to the tune of Mythical Creatures. This beautiful cover was designed by the mega talented Kristyna Baczynski.



There are 24 postcards by 12 different illustrators, including some very exciting new additions:
Karoline Rerrie
and myself.

My first card is based on Ratatoskr. You can read all about him here. He's a mischievous squirrel from Norse Mythology who spends all his time running up and down the tree spreading gossip. 


My second is Gullinbursti. I've gone a bit Norse Mythology mad over the past couple of months. I think  this chap is my favourite character. He's a boar with a golden bristles that glow in the dark!

You can buy the book from all of the girls own online shops, and of course, my etsy.

Many thanks to Karoline for organising another great project, and Tuckey Print in Birmingham for a great job!

3 comments:

  1. Hi Sir, You are really excellent author.

    I going to begin running a blog about few times later. So, I think to study more weblogs to enhance my running a blog techniques on hollowlogblog.blogspot.com.I think that it site is one of the basic needs of human being & is kind for essential any development.Really I like this site . I also study your publishing. I like to discuss my High-class Woodworks has collected a rich collection of craftsmen to meet up with any custom providing tasks, from gotten back furniture makers to log bed master contractor, to iron workers and some of the globe's leading large wood statues. The icon of luxury Wooden business cards signify the soul of reliability we put into seeking our wood from Our country's woodlands.

    Thank You Very Much For Write That Fantastic Article.

    ReplyDelete
  2. NIce post. this is really amazing:)

    ReplyDelete